This document pertains solely to browsing the content of the website https://intermeble.pl/en/.
The data controller for personal information is INTERMEBLE SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Sompolno, 62-610, Sompolinek 18, NIP: 6652851796, REGON: 300737027, KRS 0000995813.
The personal data provided by you, such as your name, surname, country, email address, is processed for contact purposes, based on a legitimate interest, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Providing this information is voluntary.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data, request access to them, rectify, delete, restrict processing, and transfer them. The data is stored until an objection is raised.
Everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2.
You can contact the data controller at the telephone number +48 63 262 30 10 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. General Information
- This Cookies Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Cookies Policy”) for the website https://intermeble.pl/en/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is intended for users of the Website and specifies the type, scope, methods of using cookies, as well as the rights and obligations of the user.
- The administrator of cookies is INTERMEBLE SP. Z O.O. with its registered office at Sompolno, 62-610, Sompolinek 18.
II. Collected Information
- When a user accesses the Website, certain user-related data is automatically collected. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, and operating system type. These data may be collected through cookies and may be stored in server logs.
- Cookies mentioned in point 1 are files sent to the user’s computer or other device during the use of the Website. Cookies remember user preferences, allowing for the enhancement of the quality of services provided, improved search results, and the accuracy of displayed information, as well as tracking user preferences. Users can opt out of cookies by adjusting the settings in their web browsers.
- Users express their consent to store or access cookies by configuring the settings of the browser installed on their device. If you wish to remove existing cookies from your device, you can do so using your browser’s options.
- The service provider uses the following types of cookies (unless otherwise specified):
- Necessary cookies – These are essential files that enable users to navigate the Website and utilize its features, such as access to secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, the Website may not function properly. These are cookies for registered users, which are unique identifiers assigned to each user for recognition during visits to the Website and upon return.
- Performance cookies – These collect information about how users interact with the Website, which parts of the Website they visit most frequently, and whether they receive error messages from web pages. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous and is used solely to improve the functioning of the Website.
- Functional cookies – These record choices made by users (such as username, language, or region in which users are located). These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by users, such as changes in text size and font and other editable parts of the Website. Information collected by these cookies may be used by the service provider to identify user behaviors and provide content.
- Google Analytics, as mentioned in point 1, is a web analytics system that provides insights into Website traffic and is used for marketing activities.
- For any additional questions and information related to this Cookies Policy, please contact us via email at: email@example.com.
IV. Final Provisions
- The principles outlined in the Cookies Policy are subject to Polish law.